TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
At The Web Bench we advise that you read through the Terms and Conditions carefully because we have revised them recently. Our terms and conditions have been written a clear and concise manner in order to avoid any confusion or difficulty. By agreeing to our terms and conditions will allow us to provide you with the security that we have pledged for.
At The Web Bench, we provide unlimited revisions for our customers. We provide unlimited free revisions and our customers can ask to modify their designs without any additional charges, presuming that the design and concept remain the same. Our revision turnaround time is of 48 hours.
The unlimited free Revision Policy offered by thewebbench.com not only ensures to provide customers with 100% satisfaction but also enables you to further improve/modify on your initial design brief without any additional charge through your account area. We will refund your complete design order amount in case of any duplicate charge due to processing error.
A refund request within 48 hours of initial design completion can be submitted in case of any dissatisfaction from any design service provided to you by thewebbench.com. If a request for a refund has not been submitted within the 48 hours, it shall be assumed by both parties that you are completely satisfied with the initial design. The same refund policy is applicable for any Special/Combo packages as it is on any single packages.
The chart below contains information on the process of your refund:
As per the following arrangement, all requests for refunds will be fulfilled:
- Any request for a refund made after 48 hours of initial design samples delivery will not be eligible for any refund. If no request is made within that time period, complete customer satisfaction will be assumed.
- If you have placed design samples revisions, then no refund requests will be entertained.
Any and all refund requests will be subjected to approval or disapproval and thewebbench.com reserves the right to approve or disapprove any request for a refund made by the customer on any policy violations and would differ from project to project.
How to claim your refund
Please ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to assure the approval of your refund request:
In order to claim your refund, you can specify your concern by contacting us via any of the following:
i. Toll free # 802 213 3629
ii. Live Chat. Click here to start chat now
iii. Email. Click here to send us an email for a prompt response
2. We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department.
However, after obtaining a refund, you would not be able to display any of the versions sent to you by the company and thewebbench.com would obtain the rights to your design. Let us also specify that:
1. You agree that after the rights have been transferred to the company, you will no longer have the right (directly or indirectly) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
2. thewebbench.com, working in collaboration with Government Copyright Agencies, would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future.
In case of any questions or concerns regarding our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here.
A convenient way to communicate with us is through the Account Area and is your sole responsibility to check it to address any concerns, queries, or any additional instructions required by the designer. Not being able to check the Account Area or not using it enough are not adequate grounds for a refund. If, however, you are having any issues with using the area, then you are free to contact our customer support team for any assistance.
Quality Assurance Policy
Our relationship with our clients means more to us than anything and is cherished. Therefore, we ensure the services that we provided are targeted towards providing maximum satisfaction to our clients. We understand that every project has its own uniqueness, hence we never embark on your job without doing prior research. For each of our designs, we undertake thorough research to ensure uniqueness and quality in your design. Your satisfaction with us motivates us to do better. Our designers work on your design making sure to comply with specifications that you have provided in your order form. At The Web Bench, we aim to provide our clients with ready-to- download and error-free designs, and ensure that quality is maintained at every step.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At The Web Bench, we have always claimed our client’s satisfaction as our first priority. That is why when you ask us to make any amendments to your design, the design team takes it as a challenge. Our team works according to the specifications provided by you until you are 100% satisfied with the end result. In case you are not, then we keep going back to the drawing board until it looks good to you. We also offer to completely coordinate with your printing company, we can do that as well without any additional charge.
- As per the date on the “Order Confirmation”, all the design order files are delivered to the Account Area. We also send our clients an email informing them about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client’s account area.
- A reference number is provided as soon as the order is placed so that the customer is able to track the status of the order and post revisions against that reference number.
- All our customized designs are delivered to within 2 to 3 days of receiving your order via email.
Even if you have received the final files, it does not mean that we erase your work and information from our data bank. We maintain a record of your finalized designs even after we have provided you with final files. Therefore, if ever you require these final files again, we are able to send them to you. In order to obtain these files, all you have to do is make a request and we will provide you the final files.
Copyrights of Logo
Before your request for the final files, The Web Bench retains all the rights of all logo concepts which you view in ‘My Account’. After you have requested the files, you reserve the right to coordinate with the copyright agencies to transfer the copyrights of logo to your business name and complete the process.
Dormant Accounts (Non-Responsive for 30 Days) would cost an additional Activation Fee, if resumed later than 30 Days.
Photos, Images & Digital Content Policy
- The Web Bench does not claim any right of ownership and only uses non-exclusive, royalty free photos or images in its design services.
- All information regarding the royalty free images/photos and digital content that was used for custom orders will be kept in the company’s archive for maximum 6 months and will be removed from the records after the specified time.
- The royalty free content is for allowed for web use only. A separate subscription fee is applicable in case the customer wants to print these.
- The Web Bench will not be held liable for any claim of ownership by the third party of the image, photo or digital content used in production
The Web Bench provides 24/7 customer support. You can speak about your concerns and queries to our sales professionals. Our 24-Hour Customer Support center will assist you through the process and give prompt response to your queries and concerns
Note: Use of the stolen credit cards is strictly prohibited and is considered to be a serious crime. We work in close collaboration to fight cyber crime and make sure that all fraudulent orders are reported to the Federal and State Agencies